Lead Veterinarian DE
- ab sofort
- Vollständig Homeoffice
Join us in changing how pet care is provided worldwide!
FirstVet’s mission is to radically improve the way pet owners navigate care for their furry loved ones.
We break down friction in the pet care continuum by making affordable, on-demand vet care accessible by allowing pet owners to instantly connect with licensed veterinarians via their smart devices. Our solution contributes to a more balanced and better functioning care process for all parties.
The company was founded in 2016 and has now expanded out of its headquarters in Sweden to Finland, Norway, Denmark, Germany, and the U.K and is now in its initial phase in the U.S.
FirstVet covers nearly seven million pets worldwide.
You will be based at the Munich office with the ability to work remotely on an ongoing basis as agreed with your reporting manager.
Unsere Erwartungen - Deine Fähigkeiten
The person we are looking for:
- You have a creative approach to solving problems and like to do things differently to reach your goals. When things pile up and the pressure is high (because sometimes they will) you can keep calm and focus on the right priorities.
- Apart from that we also believe that you…
- Are a qualified and registered vet in Germany.
- Have 5+ years of clinical experience working with small animals
- Are metrics-driven and use data to hold yourself and others accountable
- Are digitally savvy and interested in technology and the commercial side of the veterinary business
- Have previous commercial and/or leadership experience (preferred)
- Have an ability to navigate and prioritize among a wide variety of stakeholders
- Have a humble personality
- Speak English and German fluently
Unser Versprechen - Deine Vorteile
As a Lead Veterinarian at FirstVet, you are a key person in the organization. We are looking for someone to lead a dedicated group of veterinarians who are passionate about helping people and animals, and at the same time are ready to try a new, video call-based way of working.
Continuously achieving our high standards for quality and supporting our veterinarians is the core component of our business.
You will be part of a team that values a strong work ethic and a collaborative culture, always supporting each other and striving for continuous improvement. With us, customer service is extremely important and we, therefore, attach great importance to your communication skills.
Coaching and Development of Veterinarians
Quality Control & Regulatory
- Sign-off on new veterinary recruits, manage the onboarding process and provide coaching and professional support throughout their time on our platform
- Drive engagement and employee satisfaction as it relates to our veterinarians
- Managing a vet team remotely so therefore it's important with strong communication skills
- Create and update country-specific policies and procedures
- Stay current on and ensure adherence to regulatory changes
- Perform quality control measures to ensure the highest levels of service are being provided
- Provide follow-up on cases through careful record-keeping, analyze customer feedback from clients and supervise referrals to veterinary clinics.
Who we are:
- Engage with the DE veterinary community representing FirstVet at industry events, in its relationships with regulators, and with clinical actors.
- Participate in the product development process to ensure new products/services are delivered according to our standards and in the best possible way from a veterinary perspective.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to provide veterinary expertise in campaign planning, content quality check, and messaging, and act as spokesperson in various initiatives including advertising, articles, and PR.
- Work in our veterinary service 10 h/week (less when we have grown), to better get to know the work structure.
We are a young and fast-growing start-up, working passionately to build a high-quality service and an expansive global company.
We value personal qualities at least as much as background and experiences.
We put a lot of effort into building a trusting culture where we collaborate to achieve our high goals and have fun together, yet in a professional environment.
We know the importance of talking about our mistakes to learn from them. By doing so we constantly develop as individuals, as a team as well as a company.
Apart from the above-mentioned requirements, it goes without saying that an interest in animals is highly desirable. We’re a pet-oriented organization and it’s not unusual for a dog or cat to join our Zoom calls!
Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously!
Standort der Arbeitsstelle