Tierarzt oder Tierärztin als Klinische:r Pathologe:in (m/w/d) Diplomate ECVCP/ACVP
IDEXX Laboratories Germany
IDEXX reference laboratories is a global network united by a shared commitment to enhancing pet care where the true strength in our name is the people behind it. Our reference laboratories make it possible for our customers to discover more with our unrelenting commitment to innovation, personalized support, guidance, and expertise, while providing the most complete and advanced menu of diagnostic tests along with technology and tools.
We are growing and looking for a Clinical Pathologist (m/w/d) in Germany
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. Every role at IDEXX contributes to enhancing the health and well-being of pets, people, and livestock. With over 10,000 global team members, customers in over 175 countries, and a fast-growing industry - we’re always looking for motivated and inspiring people to join us.
Unsere Erwartungen - Deine Fähigkeiten
- Board certification in clinical pathology American College of Veterinary Pathology (ACVP) or European College of Veterinary Clinical Pathology (ECVCP) preferred.
- Applications from board eligible pathologists are also encouraged.
- The candidate will be supported when studying for boards
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are familiar with current topics and issues in clinical veterinary medicine.
- You are able to type and use dictation equipment.
- You have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- You have a service-oriented attitude.
- You are able to organize and prioritize work.
- Computer skills are required.
- Experience in a veterinary diagnostic laboratory is preferred.
Unser Versprechen - Deine Vorteile
When you join IDEXX, you will find yourself in a challenging but exciting environment where you are given the opportunity to be yourself, innovate, and grow. We have so much to offer!
- From day one, you will get full autonomy in your work and ample support when you need it.
- You will join a successful team who is proud of the work they do and motivated by their unified purpose of helping others.
- You will work with people who are inspiring, open, and the best in their operating space.
- We believe in you – with a team of over 10,000 all over the globe, there are lots of opportunities for learning, personal growth, and career expansion.
- You’ll be part of a double-digit growth company in a quickly growing market and we are leading the way forward with innovative products, services, and a strong focus on our customers.
Standort der Arbeitsstelle